Key consulting activities and outcomes
Memetech has a solid expertise in Consulting Activities for International Turnkey Projects, with a variety of organizations and institutions among its references. Using proven methodologies, tools, and techniques, we help clients to accomplish goals and achievements.
Our company’s consulting activities mainly support clients to react to current global market changes, that bring a continuous need for new and Innovative Technology, increasing their performance and productivity developing new Tailor-Made Solutions. Memetech directly manages these projects or provides project teams as trainers or advisors.
The provided consulting activities regards:
• Project Management, divided into these phases:
- Kick-off: processes performed to define a new project or a new phase of an existing project by obtaining authorization to start the project or phase.
- Planning: Those processes required to establish the scope of the project, refine the objectives, and define the course of action required to attain the objectives that the project was undertaken to achieve.
- Executing: Those processes performed to complete the work defined in the project management plan to satisfy the project specifications
- Monitoring and Controlling: Those processes required to track, review, and regulate the progress and performance of the project; identify any areas in which changes to the plan are required; and initiate the corresponding changes.
- Closing: Those processes performed to finalize all activities across all Process Groups to formally close the project or phase.
• Training, divided into these phases:
- Acquire theoretical and practical knowledge of the Information Technology infrastructure and components.
- Be familiar with the system’s architecture, configuration, and operational principles.
- Understand both the capabilities and limitations of the infrastructure.
- Acquire the theoretical and practical skills and knowledge for installing and configuring the item delivered (both hardware and software).
- Be familiar with and perform the basic operation functions and tasks required for routine operation of the system.
- Acquire the theoretical and practical skills and knowledge for maintenance.
- Be familiar with and perform all the preventive and corrective maintenance tasks.
- Be familiar with tools, techniques and methods of international project management.
In order to improve training service, an E-learning Platform will be available for registered users during the entire project life. This will ensure the access to training contents and instruments (slide, videos, remote support, etc.) for complete training on the system.